Sunday, February 27, 2011

Puzzles for Magnet Boards

The puzzle pieces are super easy, too!  Just find some artwork and size it to 5x7".

Flip it over and assemble a puzzle on the back.  I just grabbed one of my son's puzzles so that I knew the pieces were sized for kids.  Cover the entire picture (it may not use up your whole puzzle.  That's ok!) 

Take off one puzzle piece and trace around the edges of the open area. 

Continue to remove pieces and trace them....

...until the entire back of the picture is covered (note, I fused some pieces together so they weren't too small)

Cut up magnet strips and put them on the back of eace piece.

Laminate the whole sheet.

Cut the puzzle pieces apart

Flip it over and assemble the puzzle on the magnet board! 

I have a billion ideas for activities with these boards, so be sure to check back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Rock!